Time For Natural Health Care
Time For Natural Health Care

Mother Shares A Warning – My 7-Year Old Son Died After Eating Spaghetti Serving…



The boy is a seven year old called Cameron Wahid from UK. This boy and his family were on holiday in Italy.

The boy suffered an allergic reaction and died after eating one serving of spaghetti.

Wahid family was having a picnic with other tourists when the boy suddenly got sick. While they took him to the hospital it was already too late. They were unaware that the boy was allergic to some products. Cameron was pronounced dead in the hospital in Naples.

Doctors thought that the boy had an allergy to dairy products.

Cameron’s parents, Cassandra and Rizvan shared this story with the public, in order to warn others and to raise awareness among all parents about the dangers of allergies.